Hi everyone welcome back to another Blogmas post! These days a big part of Christmas is gift giving and wether its in work, school, among friends or families, secret santa is becoming more and more popular. My works keep it to a £5 limit that way if you get someone that you hardly know then you don’t have to rattle your brains and spend weeks wondering what you can get them!
I will pick 3 presents you can get a man and three a woman just incase you get either this year! Anyway lets get started..
- Joke present- if the person you pick for secret santa this year is someone that you know you have a laugh and joke with why not pick a novelty present.
- Shower gel/deodorant set- BORING but SAFE, especially if you get someone that you don’t know that well, or that smell (we all have that one person in work right?).
- Chocolate/Sweets- if you’re really struggling then get a cardboard box wrap it up and fill it with their favourite sweets, because everything looks more put together in a box right?
- Fluffy socks and hot chocolate- If you don’t know the woman you pick then this is a really safe option. Primark sell fluffy socks for £1.50 so two pairs of them and some hot chocolate and you’re good to go!
- Soap and glory- I got this last year for someone, they do a couple of sets for £5 and these look way more expensive that £5, every woman loves a pamper right?
- Joke present- Inside jokes in families, friendships and work places are forever going so joke related presents will never fail!
I hope this helped some of you out this Christmas! Thanks so much for reading..