I feel like finding the perfect concealer is pretty difficult, what needs hiding more blemishes, redness or dark circles am I right?
I thought I would just do a quick post on my top concealers to save you the hassle and £ on concealers! Also letting you know ones that haven’t made the cut for me!
- Benefits Boiing- I absolutely love this concealer it covers anything spots, darkness and redness and a little goes a long way. The consistency is creamy but I have oily skin and have no problems!
- L.A Girl (yellow) concealer- if you have dark under eye circles then this is for you! It stays on all day and is a very light formula so it doesn’t feel cakey!
- Sleek contour pallet- weird one. However there is 2 concealers in this pallet and they are fantastic almost as good as the benefit boiing (1).
- Bobbi brown retouching pen- the coverage of this isn’t the strongest very good for brightening under eyes or getting rid of discolouration before foundation.
- Rimmel wake me up concealer– cheap and cheerful. Some people absolutely love this, I think it’s good but doesn’t live up to its foundation (coverage wise). It’s not the best to cover the worse blemishes ever but can hide the little problems.
I don’t recommend
- NYX concealer in yellow –for me the problem with this product is that it’s too thin! I feel like it just sinks into my skin and hasn’t got enough of a staying power to cover the darkness.
- Lord and berry concealer stick – this is too rough for me it doesn’t glide over the skin nicely. The coverage isn’t good either. Also the smell of this is not the nicest.
Let me know in the comments what concealers you have loved and not.