Happy eater Monday! It’s not often that I stick to a product long enough to finish it but this month I have accumulated quite a few empty products so let’s get started!
- Provoke purple shampoo- this has got to be about my 5th bottle of this stuff! It’s fabulous if you bleach your hair then this stuff is a must have for you, it really does lighten your hair after using it (even after first use!)
- Rimmel wake me up concealer- it’s not a bad product for thme price you pay for it, it does a good job. I personally prefer benefits boiings concealer, but can’t complain as it has done a good job.
- Lush snow fairy shower gel- I LOVE THIS had about 5 bottles for Christmas 🎄. Unfortunately it’s only available at Christmas time so make sure you grab a bottle and try it!
- Yanke candle Pink sands- guess it counts as an empty, this has been my favourite candle so far this year and I highly recommend it!
- Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo. And Conditioner- bought this as it was on offer and I won’t re buy it I feel like both products are heavy on my hair😩
- Nivea micealler water- I repurchased this, I have really enjoyed using it I don’t think it’s done anything but it also hasn’t caused anything which in my opinion is good!
- Elvive crystal conditioner- I LOVE THIS ok the glittery bits help but it’s so light and leaves my hair so soft!
- Primary Lip liner (wine)- I am so sad I’ve finished this it was £1 I think and I have honestly loved using it!
Thank you so much for reading leave links to your empties posts.