Hello happy Easter Sunday hope you’re all chilled out and ready for another post. Today’s post is going to be products that I can’t live without during the spring and summer time!
- Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream- I like to use this in the hot wether as I find my lips get quite dry and burnt this just gives it a little bit of hydration!
- Lightweight jacket- denim jackets or macs are great this time of year you don’t want the bulkyness of a coat but it’s still not warm enough to risk going without a jacket (if you live in the U.K.)
- Suncream & oil- I have good skin when it comes to getting a tan in the summer so I do like to use cream and oil. Usually use oil on my legs and arms then cream on mmy shoulders, feet, face and other place where are not usually exposed to the sun, no one wants sun burn😬!
- Deodorant- has to be an obvious one but during the summer I try and make sure I always have a deodorant in my handbag!
- After sun- I use after sun if I’ve been in the sun all day even if I’m not burnt your skin is probably dehydrated so after sun is very moisturising I use the garnier one and it smells soo good!!!
- Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner- my hair is pretty long so it’s hard to hide from the heat. So now and then I like to soak it in a leave in conditioner just to give it some moisture.
- Simply BB cream- wearing make up in the summer can feel a little nasty and oily so I find this be cream is great just for everyday wear in the sun!
- A good book- nothing beats chilling in your garden or by the pool with a good book you just can’t put down! Any book recommendations are welcome in the comments!!!!
- Tote bag or backpack- there is nothing worse that leather straps sticking to your arm in the heat! Love oversized tote bags in the summer as well as backpacks! You always seem to need more stuff everyday too so a bigger bag is easier for that!
- WATER- I don’t leave the house without a water bottle this time of year you need to keep yourself hydrated!
Thank you so much for reading let me know if there’s anything you cannot live without in the spring/summer.