Hi there, welcome to my blog todays post is going to be a tutorial (I guess) on how I clean my make up brushes. I bet some of you like myself don’t even realise how much excess make up and also bacteria is on your brush until you break out in spots? I don’t use any fancy £20+ brush cleaner like some of the Youtubers out there promote this will cost you max of £3.
YOU WILL NEED
- Johnsons Baby Shampoo £1.09 Superdrug (or go to your local £1 shop)
- (OPTIONAL) Brush Egg £1.39 Amazon
- Wash your hands with soap, whats the point of cleaning your brushes with dirty hands right?
- apply a pea size amount of shampoo to the palm of your hand or brush egg which ever you want to use.
- Rinse your brush under warm water.
- Swirl your brush in the palm of your hand or brush egg, rinse and repeat until no excess make up comes off.
- Lay on a towel flat to dry.
Quick and easy eh? If you are so lazy when it comes to cleaning your brushes like me then this is such a quick way to do it.
Please leave your own tips below would love to find out how other people clean their brushes