Hello there! I thought because I have a day off work today I might as well catch up on a little bit of blogging! Todays post will be in contrast to my usual posts, I am normally very positive on my blog and tend to write about products I love. So instead I thought I would fill you in on products I haven’t loved, because there is nothing worse than not knowing what a product is really like!
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics- Ok chill, I know that so many people rave over this pallet and so did I when I first opened it. However I am not reaching for it as much as I reach for my Naked 2,3 and Smokey its as it said basic (duh). If you have any of the naked pallets I would say stick to them and don’t fork out another £40+ for this as majority of the shades are in the Naked Pallets. If you do want a Matte Basic’s pallet then I would say look at the Morphe Pallets as you get more than double the shades you get in the UD pallet.
- Benefit High beam- Luckily I only have a tester/travel size bottle of this, I was so excited to try this out! However I have very good skin it can take any type of cream,make up lotion and I have no reaction, but when I apply this highlighter my cheek bones sting! The highlight is not the best its very hard to blend and looks glittery and cakey!
- Yes To cucumber Face wipes- I only bought these while ASOS were in sale and I was desperate for wipes. I think I paid around £2, ( RRP £4). These made me break out so much they smelt great but I think maybe the scent messed my skin about. Found my skin going dry getting more spots than usual. I usually buy baby wipes (johnsons) because 1. if they’re good enough for new born baby’s then I think my 19 year old skin can deal with them and 2. they’re like £1!
- Corsodyl Toothpaste -Helps stop bleeding gums, I mean it does do what it says if you can stick to using it every morning! The taste is revolting the only way I can describe it is the moulds dentists put in your mouth when you have braces that makes you gag! I wouldn’t recommend this unless you are desperate as its quite pricey. (if you do know of a tooth paste like this one that tastes good let me know!)
St. Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub- Despite smelling delicious this unfortunately did nothing for my skin and did not fight my blemishes. If you are looking for a good face scrub then clean and clear do great ones!
- Tresemme dry shampoo- I was so excited to try this as it was on offer and nearly £3 cheaper than Batiste. However it did nothing for my oily hair, I need a heavy duty dry shampoo something that will soak up the oils and this one feels wet when you spray it and made my hair worse!
Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Restorer Oil- I bought this in the hope it would make my dead ends more nourished, it did for about 1 hour after applying it but once it started to sink in my hair felt slimy and heavy!
Thank you for reading let me know some things you haven’t loved.