Hi again, after the popularity of my drug store Must Haves last week I thought I would write a post about my Designer\High end Must Haves. So let’s get started.
- Anastasia Glow Pallet insun kissed- I received this for Christmas and I haven’t looked back since the pigmentation of the products are amazing you get 4 different colour highlighters and the pan size is very reasonable! The colours in this pallet are very golden (duh sunkissed). I use this product every day and love the glow!
- Too faced baked bronzer- I use this as my contour during the winter and a bronzer when my skin is a bit darker! It’s in the shape of a love heart and has two shades a light brown and a dark chocolatey brown! Very pigmented colours and it lasts forever!!
- Urban Decay Naked 2- I have the naked 2,3 and smokey and the 2 is by far the best pallet out there I can use this everyday and at night it has some beautiful shimmers and matte shades in it!
- Urban Decay Perversion mascara- I like a thick brush when it comes to mascaras I have a lot of last and they’re long so I like to add a lot of volume and colour, this mascara does just that!
- Bobbi brown shimmer brick in Rose- I have been using this for years now it is a blush\highlighter with about 6 colours and you just swish your brush round and it gives you such beautiful rose cheeks!
Well that’s my top five high end Make Up products! Let me know what yours are! Also a quick question setting sprays and primers, which ones do you use!?