Hello sorry it has been about a week since my last post but I have been so tired with work and life.
I thought I would write a post about my top five drugstore products seeming as my drugstore haul was so popular! So let’s get to it these products may vary in avaliblity I do live in the U.K.
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation- I cannot say enough good things about this foundation, depending on where you buy it from it can be £5-£9 a total steal for a foundation right? I am happy to say that I prefer this over some highend foundations. The finish of this product is not matte at all it’s very dewy but I have oily skin and this foundation still lasts all day on me and doesn’t go oily in the expected areas! I would say it is medium to full coverage and is also buildable. Best thing about this product is it doesn’t feel cakey!
- NYX Professional Makeup 3c Palette – Conceal, Correct, Contour- I am someone that has a lot of imperfections such as spots, dark circles and redness so I use colour correctors to solve these problems. This pallet is so good!! It comes with 6 colours I.e. Green for redness yellow for undereyes. This pallet is great it’s a very creamy consistcy only downside is I use it up really quickly! It’s about £10 in boots and I would say it’s worth the money!
- L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Nudes- no word of a lie I own around 5/6 of these they are in my opinion they are the best drugstore lipsticks out! There is a line of nudes and also your classic reds! There’s so long lasting and beautiful colour pay out! They are priced at £6.99 at boots but are sometimes 3 for 2 or other offers.
- NYX Professional Makeup Ombre Blush- I am very fussy when it comes to blushes I don’t like your red rosy cheeks or your pops of pink. This blusher is ombré and stars off as a really dark pink so once you have swirled your blush you get a very natural blush! £8 at boots I would totally not be able to live without this!
- Sleek MakeUp Face Contour Kit- This was my very first contour I ever bought it comes with a contour and a highlight both of which are very pigmented. I love the finished look of this contour it isn’t orange like a lot seem to be. It’s a very tanned brown shade. £6.99 at boots and it last forever!
Hope you enjoyed this post let me know what you would like to see next.