If you look inside my Make Up collection then you will quickly see that I am obsessed with highlighters! That’s what this post is all about my Top five highlighters!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun dipped Glow Pallet- I got this as a gift for Christmas, I can honestly say it’s the best highlight I have ever used! You do not need a lot to make those cheeks shimmer! I find unlike some highlighters the shimmer lasts all day! Moonstone is my favourite out of the four I use this as my everyday highlight!
- Mac Soft and Gentle- The best thing about this highlight is that it’s buildable it has a beautiful shimmer after the first application almost a pink shine to it. This looks gorgeous with a tan!!
- Sleek highlight pallet in solstice- that’s right a drug store highlight has made it as my number 3. It comes with 2 matte and 2 cream highlights the cream are my faves as they’re very buildable. I tend to use this pallet when I want a natural glow and also on my brow bones when doing eye make up!
- Bobbi brown pink glow- this is very subtle and I think this is why I like it for them days when I’m rushing out the door to the supermarket or visiting family where I don’t need my best shiny cheek bones.
- Illamasqua Beyond powder in OMG- I think this was the first high end highlight I bought at first it was my favourite. It’s a very strong highlight I went through a stage of loving that fake highlight look but now I prefer a bit of a more subtle catch of the light highlight! I would usually wear this one if I am going out at night of for date nights not for work though unless I blend it and blot it with some powder!
Thank you so much for reading I hope this helps if you are thinking of buying a new highlighter soon