Happy Valentine’s Day, whether you are in a relationship or single this make up look will look great what ever the situation. This look will look great what ever you have planned for the 14th of feb👸🏼.
- First of all I start off with my LA Girl Pro Concealer this is the Yellow shade. I applied this under my eyes in a triangle shape, this gets rid of my dark bags under my eyes!
- Next I use the Bobbi Broen Tinted eye brighter in light – medium. I use this on any imperfections I.e. Spots or any redness.
- For foundation I am using the Milani Conceal and Perfect in the colour 03 Light Beige. I LOVE THIS it is a full coverage foundation and very fresh on the skin doesn’t feel too cakey but allows you to hide all them imperfections.
- Now for contour I use the Laura Geller Bronze N Brighten in medium. I cannot stress how beautiful this contour is! It has specs of purple and pink in and it really helps add definition! I apply this on my cheek bones, sides of my nose and either side of my forehead.
- Next for blusher I’m using the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick compact in rose. This is defo worth the money as it lasts for so long!! I apply a small amount to the centres of my cheeks and blend it in.
- Now for Bronzer I use the Bourjois Chocolate bronzer and brush it lightly all over my face!
- Highlighter I have used is the Bobbi Brown highlighter in Pink Glow it’s so subtle yet so sparkly with that pink undertone to it.
- I thought with it being Valentine’s Day I thought I would go for a very warm eye make up. Using the Naked Basics palette I applied GLOW all over the lid as a base, then I added COMMANDO all over the lid as well! Then in the crease I use INSTICT to warm up the tone of the eye. Then on the outer corners I have blended EXTRA BITTER and blending that into the crease too. Then on the inner corners I have used MAC PHLOOF.
- I then applied a thin wing using soap and glorys super cat
- Then for brows I have used Bobbi Browns eye brow pencil in grey.
- Lastly on my lips I have used Primarks PS lip liner in WINE (believe it or not these are amazing) then over the top I have used Calvin Klein First kiss (BEAUTIFUL NUDE)
I hope you liked my first mini make up tutorial, and happy Valentine’s x