We all get too caught up in things sometimes, whether that be work, school or relationships and they can all stress us out a bit. Once in a while we just need to take a step back and treat our selfs to a well deserved pamper! In this blog post I will explain my Pamper Routine step by step for you guys.
- Shower/bathe- Personally I am not one for baths they don’t make me feel clean. So if I have just finished work I will jump in the shower, wash my hair and exfoliate and already I feel 10 times better!
- Comfy clothes- This is a must when you want to relax put on your favourite Pjs or lounge wear what ever makes you feel comfortable. Theres nothing harder than trying to relax in tight clothes!
- Dry Hair- If i’ve washed your hair in the bath or shower then I usually dry it straight away, because I HATE drying my hair it’s just such a chore so I rather it be done with straight away!
- TV- Find something good to watch whether that be your guilty pleasure reality tv or a film on Netflix something that you can just enjoy watching.
- FaceMask- Obviously I have washed my face in the shower so it’s all clean now I apply my face mask. I think face masks always give you that pamper feeling.
- Moisturise/tan- I know this wont be one for many buy I enjoy applying a bit of tan during my pamper evenings. If tanning isn’t for you then why not just moisturise your skin. There is no better feeling than silky soft skin.
- Hand cream/foot cream-Something I myself never do is apply cream to my hands and feet so I like paying attention to these areas while having my little pamper session.
- RELAX- read a book, lay in darkness, watch a movie just try and wind down a bit we all get so caught up sometimes and we all don’t need it. It’s really good to relax whether you are a brain surgeon or student we all have our own stresses, take time for you.
Thanks for reading guys, just a little extra post. My next post will be my January Favourites and will be up next week sometime. Follow me to know when I upload next.