Hello guys, todays blog post is going to be my December Birch Box review, this months box exceeded all my expectations (baring in mind this is £12 a month). Yeah ok, I thought this month might be a little better with it being Christmas, its honestly my favourite box so far!
First of all the packaging gets a 10/10, it came in a lovely pink and purple box and inside all the products were in a little draw string bag, (which is now being used to store make up in my handbag).
- Starskin smoothing bio-cellulose second skin eye mask– I opened this straight away as you can see in the picture (opsy). This is amazing!!! I suffer from tired eyes really bad and also eye bags, this eye mask cooled under my eyes and hydrated them so much I would definitely recommend these and buy them again myself! RRP- £8.50
- Dew The Hoola by Benefit– I usually shy away from anything liquid when it comes to make up products as they don’t seem to blend out well on my skin, but this stuff WOW! It has such a beautiful bronze colour to it, I would buy this in the full size!! RRP- £22.50
- Perfectly Perfect Wonder balm- I am yet to try this product, according to the product it is supposed to act as a primer for your hair to make styled hair last longer! RRP- ££18. If any of you reading have tried this comment with your reaction!
- Ciate Fierce Flicks- I have bought this before and absolutely love it! It does indeed give you fierce flicks! RRP £15
- DR Brandt Pore Dermabrasion- I have just started to use this product and can honestly say after the first application I noticed a difference in my pores. My skin was a lot smoother than when I usually exfoliate! RRP-£43
All in all a fantastic box from Birch Box this month a range of products to try out and amazing value for money.
If you want your first box HALF PRICE use my code at the checkout! CLICK HERE