It’s getting to that time of year where we are all getting new make up items for Christmas, from the sales or maybe treating our selves to! 2016 has been a year of trying so many make up products so in this post I will share this year what I think are make up must haves!!
- Laura Geller- Last Christmas I had a little gift set which came with a blush, contour and a powder. Having never tried the brand before I was sceptical and excited. 1 year on and I can say this is one of my FAVOURITE brands ever! The Powder is fantastic really helps keep everything in place! The blush has a lovely shimmer to it and a gorgeous colouring. I am a huge contour lover, the Laura Geller bronzer/contour comes with specs of purple through it (sounds crazy) which helps leave such a beautiful and rich colour! There is lots of LG gift sets at Debenhams this year!
- Mac Soft and gentle- I have only recently tried this for around a month but its amazing, would totally recommend it, its not a shockingly vibrant shimmer its subtle but you could also build it up if you wanted that stronger highlighter!
- Mac Studio Fix- LOVE LOVE LOVE (for about the 3rd year now).It lasts all day unlike a lot of foundations, I have oily/combination skin and this works wonders, great if you’re going out.
- Morphe Pallets!- Bought a Morphe pallet about February and it is so GOOD! The pigmentation of the colours is not what you expect when you buy £20, its amazing for the money you pay!
- SI Giorgio Amarni- Not so much make up but I never seem to re buy the same perfume, but this one I have purchased after finishing the other bottle. I wouldn’t say it is a young scent, Im 19 and love it, it has a beautiful scent wearable for the day and also at night!
- Bondi Sands Gradual Tan- I don’t usually sway towards gradual tans as I like being tanned there and then, but this one comes out over night its not a dark tan but it is a healthy looking tan. I am very pale without any tan so this gives me enough of a colour to give me a healthy looking glow!
- Too Faced- Baked sweetheart bronzer- I use this every day it has two colours a light and darker bronzer. It is easy to blend and gives out a beautiful colour!