Hello!! Well it is that time of year again where we are all working long hours to afford the presents our loved ones deserve, its very tough! Personally I find as a woman buying for a man is a pain in the backside!!! I thought I would help out them that might need a little inspiration this Christmas, whether that be for husbands,dads,boyfriends or inlaws.
Don’t want to spend much? Not a problem there is gifts for all prices.
- Gift cards- it’s the go to for them who have everything, or those fuss pots and them with maybe an expensive taste. Debenhams, JD sports, boots, Asos and Scotts are all good shouts for the typical boy/man. Maybe for those with a hobby i.e. craft or gardening visit your local gardening centre and see if they have a gift card system. For the food lovers, a gift card to their favourite restaurant is a great idea
- Bath/shower set- You cannot go wrong with something like this, whether it be Lynx, Gillette or Dove.
- Gadgets-Boys will always love their toys, around this time of year all shops get their gadgets into store whether that be remote control cars, drones, speakers or headphones.
- Food- Sounds like an odd one when referenced ‘food’. Gift food is everywhere this time of year. Sweets, biscuits, chocolates. A lot of brands/restaurants now have their own gift sets available i.e. Costa, Nandos, Kellogg’s and Eds Diner are just a few.
- Clothing- if you know the person well then this is a good shot. Maybe play safe with a t-shirt, jumper or hoodie from their favourite brands.
- Leather Wallet- Every man needs somewhere to keep his cash maybe get him a good quality wallet that he will cherish and use daily. Maybe find out his favourite brand!
- Skin care set- Maybe visit a beauty counter in your local department store and see what Clinique for example have to offer.
- Nightwear- Something men will not buy them self! Maybe a new dressing gown, PJS or even a decent pair of socks that don’t have holes in.
- Fragrance- Always a good one, find out their faves or look around boots see what scents you think they would like. Everyone likes smelling nice so its a safe bet!
- Gift experience- Whether it be clay pigeon shooting to jumping out of a plane there is something to take everyones fancy these days Virgin do a wide range that you may want to check out.
- Watches- If they wear a watch they most likely cant go a day without one so if you are wanting to splurge on your love one a bit then why not get them a nice designer watch. Michael Kors and Armani are my fave for mens watches atm!
Theres just a few Ideas for you that are struggling, I really hope that it has helped if there is any other posts you want just comment below.